May 2023 Blog Updates Savage Classical Guitar
The image above is our 2020 Ashley Sanders #67 Cedar EIRW (Lattice) an absolutely phenomenal guitar by the Australian Master.
I hope that you are all well and thriving. May 2023 means 4 months have passed in what seems a blink of an eye. Life moves quickly when you are focused, training, with little distraction (women?) LOL and other non-essentials. Saying that, I am a busy man, which is awesome. I have numerous aspects to my life, working hard on every part. Body, mind, business, all to be the best version of myself. It starts with the training, which bleeds into every part of my overall life. Try it. It works. Be a quiet, hidden beast, warrior in the garden type of thing, if you all know what I mean.
The only thing that I truly know is the art of classical guitar, the building of them, the construction, the finishing, the woods and the music that they embody. It’s easy for me as it has been a good majority of my life. I love what I do, helping people, pointing them in the right direction, never selling, simply offering the best I can find. I am so wholly grateful for the continued opportunity to lead the way in this so special business, by virtue of consideration, knowledge and experience.
I’m also hearing rumors that I retired? No, I have not retired, with no plans for the far future of doing so.
I’m hearing rumors that I moved. I have not moved, staying in Bohemia, NY at the listed address for the forseeable future. Allow me to clarify. My personal life had blown up, where I wanted a new and fresh beginning. I was going to move to Orlando, back on March 4, 2022. I had fully packed, making all truck and logistical arrangements to move into a luxury office suite in Downtown Orlando, FL.
2 days before the move, with everything arranged, my youngest daughter came to visit, making it clear that she was not happy that I was moving. My older daughter confirmed her own feelings on the matter. They did not wish to interfere until it became exceedingly clear that I was, indeed, moving. Apparently, I was not taken seriously? LOL, well, I made a few phone calls, found a few options for my move, my newly purchased space, called my assistant Ryan to inform him that I was not moving, say yay, resulting in me not moving. I’m here for my children, where the business of classical guitars has not been interrupted nor have I moved. I am at the same address that I have been at for 8 years. That is the short of it, as the long of it is quite boring. OK, moving on.
Hope you are all well and safe in these strange new times. The site is updated and quite tight. Recordings are up to date, photography, measurements, etc. I try to leave no detail out, all while photographing other aspects of the guitar that many disregard. Weird? Same with the data for the guitar. Action, weight, CITES eligibility, etc. Please NOTE that the organization of CITES has determined that musical instruments under 10kg of mass are not included within the restrictions going forward. This has taken effect as of November 26, 2019. Brazilian Rosewood (CSA RW) is still highly restricted, but all other Rosewoods are off of “our” table. Very good news, quite rational, and well, it’s about time. We’ve all done good work toward this end, myself included, along with various musical agencies (such as League of American Orchestras and ANAFIMA) that represent traveling musicians, as well as Taylor Guitars, Fender, Gibson, CF Martin & Co., Collings Guitars, NAMM have all contributed to this updated world wide legislation that went into effect.
Over the past few years, my reputation in my business has grown to a comfortable level. That is by no means an excuse to take it easy. This means I work harder. I’m getting some questions about me and my style of doing things. I like that. I know I’m separating from every other dealer out there by being very black and white about my business philosophy, the information and details about guitars, my zero tolerance for BS in the business, (and we all know there is a ton of that out there), basically, there are few experts out there that can talk, fix, setup and repair guitar, I mean really talk these little babies that we love so much, the classical guitar. Another thought….I photograph the guitars. I record them. I measure them. I inspect them inside and out. As a luthier, I understand these guitars intimately (I speak about this a bit more below). On the recordings…I’m not attempting to display virtuoso technique for you. This is about you being able to hear the guitar, all while I am able to understand it better, being able to explain my own thoughts. I read, somewhere recently, on another somewhat prominent dealer’s thought process regarding recording, where it was stated that a recording is useless to you, so
why bother? Huh? How about clarity in the recording, naturally done, zero engineering, black and white information, just as I do in everything here? Photos, information, measurements, play wear, repairs, full description, etc. I simply do not understand laziness, in our personal lives or business, where I believe that is it, simple laziness. I write somewhere on my site, that I do this full-time. Where does anyone get off lightly, being lazy in this most personal business of classical and other high end guitars? The answer is, not where I’m concerned. By the way, my recordings represent the guitar naturally, mistakes and all, where many say to me that the guitar they received sounds better than the recording. I’m good with that (it also means they are better players than me, and I’m good with that too LOL). I also do not put much stock in having a great player with edited videos, machined and engineered sound. You are not getting the true and full picture of the guitar. So, what’s the point? I am not attempting to sell you the guitar. I am offering the best examples I can find to allow you to make an educated decision about a guitar that you will live with for a long time. This is quite different than selling, or tricking you, or deceiving you about a guitar. Transparency is key, where I believe I do the best job of it by a wide margin.
Are you getting your questions answered in a polite yet expert fashion? No, then move on. Are you questions getting answered at all? No, then let’s move on. Are your emails being responded to in a timely and professional manner (or your phone calls)? No, then hells yeah, let’s move on. Call or write to me. You’ll immediately feel the difference. You’ll know what it’s like to “finally” talk to a guy that has your interest and the interest of the guitar at heart. It’s much like my sales approach, of which I have none. I listen, I have zero prejudice in terms of consigned or owned guitars, I put guitars in your hands, you make your choices, you make the final decision, I almost and literally have much of nothing to do with your decision making process. I’ll play it for you. I’ll talk to you about what you want or how much you wish to spend, but in the end, you have made your decision without any influence from me. Can we discuss the technicals of a guitar, hells yes, the more the better. How to care for it, how to maintain it, how to address possible and future problems, can we fix it, set it up, repair it, polish it, whatever you need later? I’ll say it again, hell yeah! That’s what an expert is in this business. I tolerate zero pretenders, and they are all pretenders, whether they want to hear it or not. Put them to the test. Get back to me when you hang up the phone in disgust. There, I’m done!
OK, on to business. Guitars keep coming to me. Most I like, some I return. A guitar has to meet my exacting standards or it has to leave. Quite simple.
One of my guys here in the gallery did an analysis of guitar dealers around the world, classical guitar specialists. Our closest competitor of fine classical guitars has 80 Concert level instruments available! Very nice guitars indeed, if not a bit over-priced? The reality is that I have sold many guitars over the summer going into the Winter of 2021. Our numbers are down, in terms of available guitars, but I am fixing that in short order. As of right now, January 1, 2023, we have 120 Concert Guitars available here for your inspection. I also created a Conservatory and Teaching Room with guitars under $2500. I’m not carrying anything under $2000 at this stage of our business as this is simply not where I wish to be in terms of price points. Better guitars, top of their class, in every category!
All the guitars listed here, live here in my gallery, all filtered by me personally, with more on the way! Yes, we are, without any doubt, the largest gallery in the world catering to a discerning clientele on both sides of the guitar, luthier and player. Actually, I’m sort of running out of room (OK, I’m really running out of room, starting to look for another place). Goes to show, taking care of people, I mean, really taking care of them, pays beautiful dividends. Here’s the scary part…I’ve turned away many guitars in the past few months. We could easily eclipse 250-300 instruments if I allow it. It was on my mind, I had to say it out loud. Thank you to everyone who trusts us with their beautiful guitars.
We have also provided for client financing through PayPal Credit. In essence, they are offering you a 6 month loan Interest Free if paid within that time period. Loan terms seem favorable as well, for those needing longer than 6 months to pay down the financing. It’s a great option, one that might open the door to a special instrument you might have your eyes on.
I have also developed a line of basic but high quality strings under our label. Savage Classical Guitar Strings – Affordable, straightforward and accurate nylon strings that anyone can use. Total pound pressure of 80lbs (Flamenco – Low Tension) – 85lbs (Normal Tension) – 90lbs (High Tension).
Nicolo Alessi has sent a complete re-supply of tuning machines to the gallery.
Gotoh machines are fully stocked as well.
PegHed Machines have also been re-stocked – prices went up significantly (again). Sorry.
New issues with International Shipping. Very Important for International Clients, including Canada…Please note that we will NOT accept PayPal or any International Credit Card as payment. All transactions must be finalized with Bank Wire Transfers for any amount over $1000 USD. Please see our discussion found here and scroll down to Customs – Duty and International Shipping . Thank you!
As always, our selection of quality classical guitars is unprecedented. Really really. See list below. Yikes!! I personally approve every guitar that comes across my threshold. If a guitar is not up to standard, it is sent back. I’m also the dealer luthier, able to assess, fix, repair, polish and setup a guitar so that it presents its best self to you.
I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy a visit to my shop, appreciating the wide selection, where I trust and hope that you will find your perfect guitar. Enjoy.
- I updated the Classical Guitar Care page to reflect some further thoughts, as I’m getting some feedback about neck shrinkage, causing those sticky frets at the end. Yikes. Humidity is important. The guitar (your guitars) need to be at and around 50% RH …. all…the….time! One bad day makes a difference. I work hard to keep the gallery at 50% RH. The latest is the Vornado EVap 4 gallon version. What a good machine (so far). Good enough, I ordered another machine, with a year supply of wicks for it. Great machine.
- Please NOTE that USPS Shipping costs for Express Shipping have gone up significantly. We are setting up to change our shipping arrangements but we are adjusting to use of FedEx Ground/Home and or USPS Priority Mail, except for our most expensive offerings. Our apologies, but the cost has gone up by almost 100%. I will update accordingly and let you all know what is happening.
- A number of beautiful guitars have crossed my threshold. Yes, I said “my threshold”. I do not and will not distance myself (as per many recommendations in the last few years) from my business and my website. It’s all me with the assistance of a few select people, most importantly, Ryan O’Rourke of Table Talk and his current band, Inner Love – I take full responsibility for all things that may go wrong here, which rarely happens, but hey, I’m human too.
- 2012 John Price #322 Spruce EIRW just arrived. Nice guitar!
- A 1998 Kevin Aram Torres Reba Spruce Maple arrived today. I remain fortunate in bringing in some of the finest offerings!
- A 2021 Pierre Alexandre Bellest #71 Spruce EIRW has arrived and is recorded
- I got a look at 1994 Daniel Friederich owned by the nicest lady you have ever met, a teacher from the NYC area. What a guitar!
- 03-04-2022 – So here I am, on the precipice of a huge move, then whammo, not moving. My daughters really got to me, where they didn’t want to be selfish, focused on my needs, not wanting to tell me that they were unhappy with me moving 1100 miles away. They are amazing young ladies. So, no changes, I am staying put. Now, I would like the support of the Long Island community, including professors in the various schools, teachers, etc. We are here, we are quite good at what we do, from sales to repairs and setups. Time to take advantage of the ridiculous resource at your disposal. LOL Rich
- Update the Luthiers A-Z page as well as the Home Page.
- An absolutely superb 1991 Thomas Humphrey Millenium Spruce CSA arrived today. Photos and measurements are up to date
- 06-24-2022 – Took some time off, got my game back to normal, took in the sun, beach, etc. It was nice. Recording a few guitars, getting the site back to speed. All guitars are recorded, and I’m expecting a Jean Rompre shortly along with a new 640 Cedar Zebulon Turrentine next week.
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4326 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm – 2022 Zebulon Turrentine #76 Elegy Cedar Wenge 640 – 2019 Edwin Aponte Spruce EIRW – 2019 Edwin Aponte Cedar EIRW
- New arrivals include 2016 Robert Vincent #172 Cedar Ebony and a 2013 Paolo Coriani #193 Spruce Brazilian RW
- 08-01-2022 – We are continually blessed with extraordinary guitars crossing our threshold. I am always grateful to be able to offer you the best of the best.
- 08-05-2022 – a new guitar, special edition, from Giacomo Guadagna is en route, 2022 SE Spruce Maple, gorgeous looking.
- 08-29-2022 – New Arrivals include a 2018 Yuolong Guo #154 Echoes Cedar Ziricote classical which was surprisingly good, and a 2015 Jean Noel Rohé #69 Spruce EIRW in excellent shape.
- 09-06-2022 – A great weekend off (4 day), practicing and playing, hanging out with the pooch, but also suffered the loss of my great cat, Gandalf, a gorgeous, loving, gentle Norwegian Forest Cat. He was mauled on my old property, without protection from me (he lived with my ex-wife), left to the uncaring and thoughtlessness of leaving a defenseless animal outside, where he is primarily an indoor cat. I am sick over it. No complaining, only solutions. I am most definitely on it.
- Back to recording, measuring the latest arrivals. Paul Weaver’s guitar, a 2022 Paul Weaver 1943 Hauser Spruce EIRW has arrived and she is awesome!
- 09-09-2022 – Recordings have started again, while all new arrivals have been personally measured and updated on the site. Enjoy the weekend!
- 09-25-2022 – A wonderful 2019 John Ray #226 Cedar Brazilian RW 640mm has arrived. Small scale, light and crazy good.
- 09-29-2022 – As we approach the end of September, I realize that quite a few guitars have left our doors to find good homes. Fortunately, I am blessed with new arrivals. A 2019 Kevin Aram Marianela Spruce EIRW 640mm small scale beauty, and a 2014 Kim Lissarrague #206 Cedar Imbuya Lattice have just arrived. Photographed already, I simply need to update the site.
- 10-05-2022 – That Hurricane Ian had a tremendous effect on Southwestern Florida through the Orlando area, is well documented. My heart goes out to the people adversely affected. I have no words. The hurricane has had a lesser effect on us, causing cold weather, rain and so on. Depressing weather, where I took a few days to myself, not feeling well. Back in the gallery, photos and measurements are up to date, recording some today to catch up on 4 or 5 guitars left on the block. Looking forward to my recording sessions. I’m gratified that so many people appreciate my approach to the recordings, talking and such, giving them a “real” feel for the guitar and the recording process.
- 11-07-2022 – I have been present but not fully, here in the gallery. So many issues outside of work have taken my time and attention, but I am prepared to get back to it in full force. Enough external nonsense. People take no responsibility. That is not me. I own it, overcome and push forward. I’m here if you wish to speak with me. Ryan is on tour until the middle of the month, but he will be back on the 14th of November. A 2022 Paul Weaver Cedar EIRW is on the way, should be here tomorrow.
- 11-16-2022 – Ryan is back and so am I. It has been a rough go of it, and well, things still crop up, attempting to take me off track. LOL Paul Weaver’s guitar arrived, photographed. I will record it this weekend. Jean Rompre is sending us #172 Cedar/Madagascar. A few other guitars are en route, but I will speak of them at the appropriate time.
- 11-29-2022 – The first of Kenny Hill and his Players Series guitars have arrived, finally! Elevated 650 Cedar and Fingerstyle 640 cedar are in stock.
- 11-30-2022 – A special arrival – 2009 Michael Gee #561 30th Anniversary Spruce CSA
- 12-23-2022 – A few guitars have arrived and or are on the way, including a 2013 Alan Chapman #VH1 Cedar Madagascar Smallman which is an incredibly interesting and lovely guitar. A 2019 Dominic Wurth Cedar EIRW is en route and Lorenzo Frignani is finishing a few guitars for us. A Kenny Hill Signature Cedar EIRW 640mm will also be sent to us next week.
- 12-24-2022 – In the gallery, hopefully recording now that my A nail is repaired and my left hand ring finger is sort of healed. It has been a tough 3 weeks for practicing guitar. LOL Hey, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in general to everyone! I hope and trust that you will have a super holiday season! My best, Richard.
- 12-27-2022 – A new Kenny Hill Signature 640 Cedar is en route. Exciting that Thomas Friedrich of Germany has contacted me, where negotiations have begun to bring his instruments to the gallery! Yes sir! Look to be spectacular traditional guitars.
- 12-30-2022 – Happy New Year to all! All measurements are completed for every guitar in the gallery. I’ll be recording the final 3 guitars that have arrived today. Photography for the 2019 Dominic Wurth Cedar EIRW, the expected Hill Signature 640mm Cedar will be completed on Monday. Best to all, stay safe, talk soon. Rich
- 01-03-2023 – So a recording session last night with the 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4356 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm turned into a bit of a comedy with my new cat, Musawi Floofer Kangaroofer Cat, creating a distraction. I left the recording up because it was a real moment, making me laugh.
- The 1954 Robert Bouchet #26 Spruce Brazilian RW has entered the gallery. Updates are as complete as I can manage it so far.
- 01-25-2023 – I am expecting a unique 1978 Manuel Velazquez, which is French Polished by Manuel 1976 Manuel Velazquez Spruce Jacaranda Ramirez versus his normal varnishing process and built in the style of the old Ramirez guitars of historic nature. It should be here next week.
- 02-05-2023 – February has brought some excitement as a few guitars have showed up, all excellent, with a few more en route. See bottom of list below.
- 02-07-2023 – Frederich Holtier was kind enough to send us a beautiful guitar 2022 Frederich Holtier Cedar DT Madagascar RW, as well as Wilson Burnham sending us a Redwood/Myrtle 2022 Wilson Burnham Lola Redwood Oregon Myrtle, which is drop dead gorgeous and a monster guitar.
- 02-17-2023 – Another Burnham is en route – details to follow. Should be here on Monday the 20th!
- 02-22-2023 – Wilson Burnham guitar arrived 2022 Wilson Burnham Catalina Spruce DT Maple – gorgeous and awesome!
- 2022 Frederich Holtier OM Acoustic Spruce Madagascar also arrived, both are photographed. Ringing monster of a guitar. A lovely OM bodied steel string that I am excited about.
- 02-28-2023 – Recordings for the last few guitars are in process, including 2013 John Ray #167 Cedar Brazilian RW and 1976 Manuel Velazquez Spruce Jacaranda Ramirez. I will also be re-recording the 2019 Edwin Aponte Spruce EIRW & 2019 Edwin Aponte Cedar EIRW guitars, after doing an extensive setup on them both to compensate for the NorthEast weather.
- 03-02-2023 – An Angel Benito Aguado 2009 Cedar CSA has arrived in the gallery. A strong bold sounding Spanish Cedar with Brazilian Rosewood
- 03-09-2023 – Working on cleaning up the gallery, while recording, playing, measuring, organizing. There is so much to do. I worked until 2AM last night, where I didn’t feel that I made a dent in the entirety of what needs to be done? Ugh, but we’re happy. It’s good to be busy. On a personal note, I adopted 2 Maine Coon puss cats, RumRum and TumTum, or Romeo RumRum Swiffer Cat and Thumper TumTum Thumbs Cat. They have become fast friends with Musawi Floofer Kangaroofer Cat. Adorable, where Rum is deaf, but a lover boy and TumTum is half blind with extra paws on her front legs, but a fighter and a mush cat. These are my babies, my companions, where I could not be happier, loving and caring for these incredible creatures.
- 03-11-2023 – Recordings continue with 2022 Frederich Holtier Cedar DT Madagascar RW – a superbly sensitive and powerful classical guitar. Yes sir!
- 03-18-2023 – Confirming delivery of Manuel Adalid and Esteve Model 11’s in Cedar and a Hauser model from his concert series, arriving within 2 weeks.
- 03-19-2023 – Lorenzo Lippi of Italy has confirmed a guitar for us sometime in May. It has arrived early!
- 03-20-2023 – a New 2023 Kevin Aram Torres Marlene Spruce EIRW 650mm has arrived in the gallery. Another superb classical guitar!
- 03-25-2023 – Just got word on new guitars from Silvia Zanchi – her absolute best work, Spruce Pau Ferro and a Spruce Blackwood, simply gorgeous guitars! Lorenzo Frignani is finishing another guitar for us, and a special surprise from another well-known luthier from Italy in a few days. Yeah baby!
- 03-26-2023 – I have confirmation of various 640mm scale length guitars coming from Vicente Carillo in his Estudio – Primera – Herencia and Gabriella II models. They should arrive within 21 days.
- 03-27-2023 – I have confirmed the build of Savage Classical Guitar Model 10’s in 650mm and 640mm scale lengths using Cedar and EIRW. They should be available in June of 2023
- 03-28-2023 – Silvia Zanchi will be sending her guitars on April 10, 2023 – 2023 Silvia Zanchi Italian Spruce Pau Ferro Ltd Edition and her 2023 Silvia Zanchi Italian Spruce Blackwood Ltd Edition – these are her finest work, made for the Roma Expo, which she attended, but did not bring these guitars for fear of them being damaged during the show. In the meantime, Lorenzo Lippi the master’s master builder from Italy is sending his concert guitar to the gallery. It is already on the way – 2023 Lorenzo Lippi #DN46802 Spanish Cedar Rio Rosewood – always a superb concert instrument by a man that I deeply respect as a person and a luthier. The CITES paperwork will accompany this guitar, allowing you to register the guitar and woods with the USDA for International travel.
- 03-30-2023 – Esteve Model 11 in Cedar EIRW have arrived, along with 2 Hauser models…site updated to reflect the new inventory. 2023 Manuel Adalid Hauser #268 Spruce EIRW and 2023 Manuel Adalid Hauser #262 Spruce EIRW are listed and photographed.
- 04-09-2023 – The Michael O’Leary has arrived. 2019 Michael O’Leary #236 Cedar Cocobolo Exclusive
- 04-11-2023 – A number of days have passed, working like a dog, on various projects, business and such. Updates have been few, apologies for that, but things are moving in the background. Lorenzo Lippi’s incredible concert guitar arrived. Silvia Zanchi’s 2 wondrous guitars arrived. Updates and photography for these and many others are in progress
- 04-12-2023 – Adalid and Esteve guitars have arrived, a Hauser and a number of Model 11’s – Steve Porter has sent #52 a Spruce/EIRW with elevated FB – photography, listings, recordings are all in process. Yikes!
- 04-14-2023 – A gorgeous 2019 Kenny Hill Signature #4173 Cedar EIRW Equal Tempered has arrived. Tempered Fretboard, elevated FB, Cedar Double Top, ported, in excellent condition. Photography on Monday.
- 04-21-2023 – Recording and measurements for the last dozen guitars that have arrived have begun in earnest. This is mostly complete, measurements are up to date.
- 04-25-2023 – Vicente Carrillo guitars have arrived. A Herencia Cedar Madagascar 640mm arrived, as well as 1 Lefty Estudio 640mm Cedar is included and a Gabriela II DT Cedar 640mm Lefty! Nice!! Links below under New Guitars.
- 04-26-2023 – An interesting but quite nice guitar arrived, a 2018 Wolfgang Jellinghaus Signature #1803 Cedar DT Granadillos 640mm – small scale double top with an explosive sound.
- 05-10-2023 – A 2023 Steve Porter #52 Spruce EIRW 640mm has arrived.
- 05-14-2026 – 2018 Wolfgang Jellinghaus Signature #1803 Cedar DT Granadillos 640mm has arrived.
- 05-17-2023 – A 1999 Robert Ruck #697 Cedar EIRW has arrived. Details shortly.
- 05-22-2023 – The new iteration of the Savage Classical Guitar Model 10 Cedar EIRW in 650mm and 640mm are on their way from Spain. Beautiful Madrid style guitars that are wonderful and accessible price-wise.
- 05-23-2023 – Lorenzo Frignani has a Cedar East Indian Rosewood Concert guitar is ready for the gallery. En route, should be here within 7 days or so.
New or Expected Guitars
- 2019 Vicente Carrillo Gabriela I Spruce Madagascar RW
- 2019 Frederich Holtier #140 Spruce Maple
- 2019 Eugenio Ligato “Ganymede” Spruce Limba
- 2018 Ron Hachez Spruce EIRW
- 2011 Thomas Malapanis #51 Cedar Cocobolo
- 2019 Luciano Maggi Cedar Malaysian BW
- Manuel Adalid sent us a whole mess of Adalid 12 and 9CBs along with a beautiful Torres 640 guitar
- 2005 Sascha Nowak Spruce EIRW has arrived
- 2019 Ken Whisler #39 Cedar Cocobolo
2001 Simon Ambridge Joaquin Rodrigo Centenary Spruce CSA – a special and one of a kind classical guitar from the English Master
- 2019 Giacomo Guadagna Cedar Sapele
- 1975 Hermann Hauser II #988 Spruce CSA
- 2020 Mark Usherovich Signature Cedar CSA
- 2020 Mark Usherovich Soprano Ukelele Koa
- 1967 Marcelino Lopez #497 Cedar CSA – a huge guitar, see the specs!
- 2003 Marcelino Lopez #926 Spruce CSA
- 2020 Fabio Zontini Hauser Spruce Pau Ferro – with Red Metro 2 Humicase
- 2016 Rafael Fuentes Modelo Siglo XXI Spruce Pau Ferro
- 2014 Tim McCoy #57 Cedar EIRW
- 2015 Frederich Holtier #128 Cedar EIRW DT
- 2013 Juan Miguel Gonzalez Spruce CSA
- 2020 Larry Breslin DT Redwood CSA
- 2016 Tom Blackshear #326 Reyes Cedar EIRW
- 2011 Ashley Sanders Spruce CSA
- 2020 Andrea Marcellan Limited Edition Spruce Madagascar RW
- Cary Pedicini 2017-8 Spruce Australian Blackwood
- 1994 G&P Judd #30022 Spruce Cocobolo
- 2017 Bob Desmond Spruce CSA
- Olav Loef Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar #03111028 Spruce EIRW
- 2006 Marshall Bruné Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Spruce EIRW
- 2012 Karolos Tsakirian Concert Spruce EIRW
- 2012 Dieter Hopf Gran Concierto Spruce Amazonian RW
- 2011 Thomas Malapanis #51 Cedar Cocobolo
- 2019 Jake Fuller #107 Spruce Cherrywood – superior English build
- Abe Wechter 2001 Pathmaker Cedar RW 1021
- 2020 Manuel Adalid Hauser #123 Spruce EIRW
- 2008 Oscar Trezzini #214 Spruce CSA
- 2020 Michele della Giustina #401 Spruce Ziricote
- 2010 Fritz Mueller #264 Cedar Cocobolo DT – pre-owned
2021 Kevin Aram “Nancy” Torres Spruce Satinwood
- 1998 Froggy Bottom H-12 #H431 Spruce Koa
- 2020 Enzo Guido “Aimee” Spruce Ziricote
- 2013 Paulino Bernabe Especial Spruce CSA
- 2019 Aldo Illotta Spruce EIRW – 650mm with Alessi Machines Silver with black MOP
- 1972 Manuel Contreras Cedar CSA
- 2018 Randy Reynolds #GL-301 Spruce DT Brazilian
- 2012 Manuel Contreras 10th Anniversary #4 Spruce Madagascar
- 2009 Daniele Chiesa Spruce Ziricote
- 1985 Paul Fischer #592 Panormo Spruce Maple 7 String
- 2012 John Price #322 Spruce EIRW1998 Kevin Aram Torres Reba Spruce Maple – another sweetheart
- 2002 Simon Ambridge #132 Spruce CSA – a superb guitar
- 2021 Andrea Marcellan Roma Expo Edition Spruce Ebony
- 2020 Ashley Sanders #67 Cedar EIRW (Lattice)
- 2021 Ashley Sanders #69 Cedar Pomelle Sapele (Traditional)
- 2007 Eric Monrad Concert Spruce EIRW
- 2019 Matteo Vaghi Spruce Ziricote
- 2000 Hermann Hauser III #477 Spruce EIRW
- 2021 Lucio Carbone Hauser Spruce EIRW – homage to Julian Bream
- 2021 Pierre Alexandre Bellest #71 Spruce EIRW
- 2019 Robert Vincent #183-RX Spruce EIRW
- 2018 Juan Miguel Gonzalez #289 Cedar EIRW
- 1997 John Price #497 Cedar Tasmanian Blackwood
- 2021 Luigi Bubba SE Roma Expo Spruce Pau Rojo
- 2019 Matt Rubendall Port Orford Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Peter Oberg #129 Cedar EIRW 640mm
- 1991 Thomas Humphrey Millenium Spruce CSA
- 2019 Andres Navarro #1938 Spruce EIRW
- 2017 John Price #365 Spruce Tasmanian Myrtle
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4326 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm
- 2022 Zebulon Turrentine #76 Elegy Cedar Wenge 640
- 2019 Edwin Aponte Spruce EIRW
- 2019 Edwin Aponte Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Paolo Coriani #193 Spruce Brazilian RW
- 2016 Robert Vincent #172 Cedar Ebony
- 2017 Robert Vincent #176 Cedar Brazilian RW
- 2022 Giacomo Guadagna Anniversary SE Spruce Maple
- 2018 Yuolong Guo #154 Echoes Cedar Ziricote
- 2022 Paul Weaver 1943 Hauser Spruce EIRW
- 2019 John Ray #226 Cedar Brazilian RW 640mm
- 2014 Kim Lissarrague #206 Cedar Imbuya Lattice
- 2019 Kevin Aram Marianela Spruce EIRW 640mm
- 2022 Paul Weaver 1943 Hauser Cedar EIRW
- 2009 Michael Gee #561 30th Anniversary Spruce CSA
- 2018 Yuolong Guo #79 Chamber Concert DT Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Alan Chapman #VH1 Cedar Madagascar Smallman
- 2019 Dominic Wurth Cedar EIRW
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4356 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm
- 1954 Robert Bouchet #26 Spruce Brazilian RW – a rare instrument, all original
- 1976 Manuel Velazquez Spruce Jacaranda Ramirez
- 2021 Amalio Burguet Artesano Especial Spruce Madagascar
- 2013 John Ray #167 Spruce Brazilian RW
- 2022 Frederich Holtier Cedar DT Madagascar RW
- 2022 Wilson Burnham Lola Redwood Oregon Myrtle
- 2022 Frederich Holtier OM Acoustic Spruce Madagascar
- 2022 Wilson Burnham Catalina Spruce DT Maple
- 2009 Angel Benito Aguado 2009 Cedar CSA
- 2023 Kevin Aram Torres Marlene Spruce EIRW 650mm
- 2023 Lorenzo Lippi #DN46802 Spanish Cedar Rio Rosewood
- 2023 Silvia Zanchi Italian Spruce Pau Ferro Ltd Edition
- 2023 Silvia Zanchi Italian Spruce Blackwood Ltd Edition
- 2023 Manuel Adalid Hauser #262 Spruce EIRW
- 2023 Manuel Adalid Hauser #268 Spruce EIRW
- 2023 Steve Porter #52 Spruce EIRW 640mm
- 2019 Kenny Hill Signature #4173 Cedar EIRW Equal Tempered
- 2023 Vicente Carrillo Herencia Cedar Madagascar 640mm
- 2023 Vicente Carrillo Gabriela II Cedar DT Madagascar RW 640mm Left Handed
- Vicente Carrillo India Estudio Cedar EIRW 640mm
- Vicente Carrillo India Estudio Cedar EIRW 640mm Lefty
- Vicente Carrillo India 1A Primera Cedar EIRW 640mm
- 2018 Wolfgang Jellinghaus Signature #1803 Cedar DT Granadillos 640mm
- 1999 Robert Ruck #697 Cedar EIRW
These lists of photography and other media will continually be added to, for the purpose of archives and easy search. Additions will be at the bottom of each list. Thanks, Rich
- 2017 Bob Desmond Spruce CSA
- 2019 Bob Desmond Cedar DT CSA – updated
- 2019 Fabio Zontini ’37 Hauser Spruce Maple – Nick Cutroneo performing Andrew York “Waiting for Dawn” – he also plays on the 2 guitars below
- 2018 Camillo Perrella Spruce Ziricote – Joaqim Rodrigo-Sonata Giocosa-Andante Moderato
- 2019 Kim Lissarrague #327 Cedar Ziricote Lattice – James Erickson
- 2018 Ron Hachez Spruce EIRW– James Erickson
- Ashley Sanders #60 Spruce Australian Blackwood– James Erickson
- 1971 Hermann Hauser II #910 Spruce CSA Llobet – Colin Fullerton
- 2019 Luciano Maggi Spruce Pau Rojo – Colin Fullerton
- 2019 Lorenzo Lippi #HN38336 Spruce EIRW – Colin Fullerton
- 2019 Lorenzo Frignani #231 Spruce EIRW – Colin Fullerton
- 1978 Daniel Friederich #476 Cedar EIRW – Colin Fullerton
- Matthew Rubendall – Brooklyn, NY
- Felipe Conde Hijo (Jr.) – Madrid, Spain
- Max Cuker – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Kim Lissarrague – Wentworth Falls, Australia
- Giannis Paleodimopolous – Greece
- Enrico Bottelli – Italy
- Peter Oberg – San Diego, CA
- Alejandro Cervantes – California, USA
- Rafael Fuentes – Spain
- Seth Miller – South Dakota, USA
- Cary Pedicini – Australia – a protege of Richard Howell
- James Lister – UK
- Eduardo Bossa – Columbia
- Lorenzo Lippi – Italy
- Eugenio Ligato – Italy
- Toni De Stefano – Italy
- Lucio Antonio Carbone – Milan, Italy
- Samo Sali – Slovenia
- Olivier Fanton d’Andon – Chateus Dun, France
- Fabio Zontini – Italy
- Camillo Perrella – Italy
- Michele Della Giustina – Italy
- Lorenzo Frignani – Italy
- Len Laviolette – California
- Giacomo Guadagna – Italy
- Zebulon Turrentine – Tennessee, USA
- Pierre-Alexandre Bellest – France
- Silvia Zanchi – Bergamo, Italy
- Claudia Francesca D’Ammassa – Rome, Italy
- Aldo Illotta – Borgosesia, Italy
- Mario Grimaldi – Montaldo Bormida, Italy
- Luigi Bubba – Bolzano, Italy
- Andres Navarro – Florida, USA
- Rafal Turkowiak – Poland
My best, always! Rich – call me at 631-335-5447 – my personal email is here