January 2023 Blog Updates Savage Classical Guitar
The image above is our 2020 Ashley Sanders #67 Cedar EIRW (Lattice) an absolutely phenomenal guitar by the Australian Master.
OK, this is weird. It is 2023, so first, Happy New Year!? LOL 2022 went by so quickly, no? It has been a strange year, many big changes for me personally, but not professionally. I love what I do, helping people, pointing them in the right direction, never selling, simply offering the best I can find. I am so wholly grateful for the continued opportunity to lead the way in this so special business, by virtue of consideration, knowledge and experience.
I’m also hearing rumors that I retired? No, I have not retired, with no plans for the far future of doing so.
I’m hearing rumors that I moved. I have not moved, staying in Bohemia, NY at the listed address for the forseeable future. Allow me to clarify. I was going to move back on March 4, 2022. I had fully packed, making all truck and logistical arrangements to move a luxury office suite in Downtown Orlando, FL. 2 days before the move, with everything arranged, my youngest daughter came to visit, making it clear that she was not happy that I was moving. My other daughter confirmed her own feelings on the matter. My personal life had blown up, where I wanted a new and fresh beginning. They did not wish to interfere until it became exceedingly clear that I was, indeed, moving. I made a few phone calls, found a few options for my move, my new space, called my assistant Ryan to inform him that I was not moving, say yay, resulting in me not moving. I’m here for my children, where the business of classical guitars has not been interrupted. That is the short of it, as the long of it is quite boring. OK, moving on.
Hope you are all well and safe in these strange new times. The site is updated and quite tight. Recordings are up to date, photography, measurements, etc. I try to leave no detail out, all while photographing other aspects of the guitar that many disregard. Weird? Same with the data for the guitar. Action, weight, CITES eligibility, etc. Please NOTE that the organization of CITES has determined that musical instruments under 10kg of mass are not included within the restrictions going forward. This has taken effect as of November 26, 2019. Brazilian Rosewood (CSA RW) is still highly restricted, but all other Rosewoods are off of “our” table. Very good news, quite rational, and well, it’s about time. We’ve all done good work toward this end, myself included, along with various musical agencies (such as League of American Orchestras and ANAFIMA) that represent traveling musicians, as well as Taylor Guitars, Fender, Gibson, CF Martin & Co., Collings Guitars, NAMM have all contributed to this updated world wide legislation that went into effect.
Over the past few years, my reputation in my business has grown to a comfortable level. That is by no means an excuse to take it easy. This means I work harder. I’m getting some questions about me and my style of doing things. I like that. I know I’m separating from every other dealer out there by being very black and white about my business philosophy, the information and details about guitars, my zero tolerance for BS in the business, (and we all know there is a ton of that out there), basically, there are few experts out there that can talk, fix, setup and repair guitar, I mean really talk these little babies that we love so much, the classical guitar. Another thought….I photograph the guitars. I record them. I measure them. I inspect them inside and out. As a luthier, I understand these guitars intimately (I speak about this a bit more below). On the recordings…I’m not attempting to display virtuoso technique for you. This is about you being able to hear the guitar, all while I am able to understand it better, being able to explain my own thoughts. I read, somewhere recently, on another somewhat prominent dealer’s thought process regarding recording, where it was stated that a recording is useless to you, so
why bother? Huh? How about clarity in the recording, naturally done, zero engineering, black and white information, just as I do in everything here? Photos, information, measurements, play wear, repairs, full description, etc. I simply do not understand laziness, in our personal lives or business, where I believe that is it, simple laziness. I write somewhere on my site, that I do this full-time. Where does anyone get off lightly, being lazy in this most personal business of classical and other high end guitars? The answer is, not where I’m concerned. By the way, my recordings represent the guitar naturally, where many say to me that the guitar they received sounds better than the recording. I’m good with that (it also means they are better players than me, and I’m good with that too LOL).
Are you getting your questions answered in a polite yet expert fashion? No, then move on. Are you questions getting answered at all? No, then let’s move on. Are your emails being responded to in a timely and professional manner (or your phone calls)? No, then hells yeah, let’s move on. Call or write to me. You’ll immediately feel the difference. You’ll know what it’s like to “finally” talk to a guy that has your interest and the interest of the guitar at heart. It’s much like my sales approach, of which I have none. I listen, I have zero prejudice in terms of consigned or owned guitars, I put guitars in your hands, you make your choices, you make the final decision, I almost and literally have much of nothing to do with your decision making process. I’ll play it for you. I’ll talk to you about what you want or how much you wish to spend, but in the end, you have made your decision without any influence from me. Can we discuss the technicals of a guitar, hells yes, the more the better. How to care for it, how to maintain it, how to address possible and future problems, can we fix it, set it up, repair it, polish it, whatever you need later? I’ll say it again, hell yeah! That’s what an expert is in this business. I tolerate zero pretenders, and they are all pretenders, whether they want to hear it or not. Put them to the test. Get back to me when you hang up the phone in disgust. There, I’m done!
OK, on to business. Guitars keep coming to me. Most I like, some I return. A guitar has to meet my exacting standards or it has to leave. Quite simple.
One of my guys here in the gallery did an analysis of guitar dealers around the world, classical guitar specialists. Our closest competitor of fine classical guitars has 80 Concert level instruments available! Very nice guitars indeed, if not a bit over-priced? The reality is that I have sold many guitars over the summer going into the Winter of 2021. Our numbers are down, in terms of available guitars, but I am fixing that in short order. As of right now, January 1, 2023, we have 120 Concert Guitars available here for your inspection. I also created a Conservatory and Teaching Room with guitars under $2500. I’m not carrying anything under $1500 at this stage of our business as this is simply not where I wish to be in terms of price points. Better guitars, top of their class, in every category!
All the guitars listed here, live here in my gallery, all filtered by me personally, with more on the way! Yes, we are, without any doubt, the largest gallery in the world catering to a discerning clientele on both sides of the guitar, luthier and player. Actually, I’m sort of running out of room (OK, I’m really running out of room, starting to look for another place). Goes to show, taking care of people, I mean, really taking care of them, pays beautiful dividends. Here’s the scary part…I’ve turned away many guitars in the past few months. We could easily eclipse 250-300 instruments if I allow it. It was on my mind, I had to say it out loud. Thank you to everyone who trusts us with their beautiful guitars.
We have also provided for client financing through PayPal Credit. In essence, they are offering you a 6 month loan Interest Free if paid within that time period. Loan terms seem favorable as well, for those needing longer than 6 months to pay down the financing. It’s a great option, one that might open the door to a special instrument you might have your eyes on.
I have also developed a line of basic but high quality strings under our label. Savage Classical Guitar Strings – Affordable, straightforward and accurate nylon strings that anyone can use. Total pound pressure of 80lbs (Flamenco – Low Tension) – 85lbs (Normal Tension) – 90lbs (High Tension).
Nicolo Alessi has sent a complete re-supply of tuning machines to the gallery.
Gotoh machines are fully stocked as well.
PegHed Machines have also been re-stocked – prices went up significantly (again). Sorry.
New issues with International Shipping. Very Important for International Clients, including Canada…Please note that we will NOT accept PayPal or any International Credit Card as payment. All transactions must be finalized with Bank Wire Transfers for any amount over $1000 USD. Please see our discussion found here and scroll down to Customs – Duty and International Shipping . Thank you!
As always, our selection of quality classical guitars is unprecedented. Really really. See list below. Yikes!! I personally approve every guitar that comes across my threshold. If a guitar is not up to standard, it is sent back. I’m also the dealer luthier, able to assess, fix, repair, polish and setup a guitar so that it presents its best self to you.
I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy a visit to my shop, appreciating the wide selection, where I trust and hope that you will find your perfect guitar. Enjoy.
- I updated the Classical Guitar Care page to reflect some further thoughts, as I’m getting some feedback about neck shrinkage, causing those sticky frets at the end. Yikes. Humidity is important. The guitar (your guitars) need to be at and around 50% RH …. all…the….time! One bad day makes a difference. I work hard to keep the gallery at 50% RH. The latest is the Vornado EVap 4 gallon version. What a good machine (so far). Good enough, I ordered another machine, with a year supply of wicks for it. Great machine.
- Please NOTE that USPS Shipping costs for Express Shipping have gone up significantly. We are setting up to change our shipping arrangements but we are adjusting to use of FedEx Ground/Home and or USPS Priority Mail, except for our most expensive offerings. Our apologies, but the cost has gone up by almost 100%. I will update accordingly and let you all know what is happening.
- A number of beautiful guitars have crossed my threshold. Yes, I said “my threshold”. I do not and will not distance myself (as per many recommendations in the last few years) from my business and my website. It’s all me with the assistance of a few select people, most importantly, Ryan O’Rourke of Table Talk and his current band, Inner Love – I take full responsibility for all things that may go wrong here, which rarely happens, but hey, I’m human too.
- 2012 John Price #322 Spruce EIRW just arrived. Nice guitar!
- A 1998 Kevin Aram Torres Reba Spruce Maple arrived today. I remain fortunate in bringing in some of the finest offerings!
- A 2021 Pierre Alexandre Bellest #71 Spruce EIRW has arrived and is recorded
- I got a look at 1994 Daniel Friederich owned by the nicest lady you have ever met, a teacher from the NYC area. What a guitar!
- I also brought in a 2010 Steve Connor #204 Pagoda Cedar CSA, which is now updated with photos on the site.
- 03-04-2022 – So here I am, on the precipice of a huge move, then whammo, not moving. My daughters really got to me, where they didn’t want to be selfish, focused on my needs, not wanting to tell me that they were unhappy with me moving 1100 miles away. They are amazing young ladies. So, no changes, I am staying put. Now, I would like the support of the Long Island community, including professors in the various schools, teachers, etc. We are here, we are quite good at what we do, from sales to repairs and setups. Time to take advantage of the ridiculous resource at your disposal. LOL Rich
- Update the Luthiers A-Z page as well as the Home Page.
- 03-09-2022 – 4 Guitars came in today.
- Matt Rubendall visited today bringing his 2021 Matt Rubendall Spruce Ziricote classical guitar. Photos and listing on Monday. What a great guitar!
- I put together a new piece of music, inspired by my assistant, Ryan O’Rourke and written for my 2 girls, thus the title, “My Two Girls”.
- Luthier pages have been updated.
- An absolutely superb 1991 Thomas Humphrey Millenium Spruce CSA arrived today. Photos and measurements are up to date
- 04-27-2022 – I spent the majority of the week in Puerto Rico with my good friend Carlos meeting with a few luthiers. Of incredible consideration is Miguel Acevedo and Edwin Aponte, both of whom are building guitars for the gallery. I also had the chance to hang with the great Ivan Rijos for the evening, watching and listening to him simply shred the guitar with Carlos.
- 05-26-2022 – 2 new guitars from Edwin Aponte of Puerto Rico are set to arrive in a week. These are great guitars that I have already played while visiting my good friend Carlos last month.
- 06-02-2022 – Some guitars have arrived. An Antonio Marin Spruce Brazilian RW – a relatively new 2017 John Price #365 Spruce Tasmanian Myrtle and a 2020 Michael O’Leary #245 Professional Cedar Ebony
- 06-06-2022 – All measurements are up to date on the site. A 2021 Jean Rompré #169 Cedar Madagascar RW arrived today
- 06-07-2022 – Getting back to recording, catching up with a few guitars that needed it. The Adalid Torres, John Price #365 and 2020 Michael O’Leary #245 are updated.
- 06-24-2022 – Took some time off, got my game back to normal, took in the sun, beach, etc. It was nice. Recording a few guitars, getting the site back to speed. All guitars are recorded, and I’m expecting a Jean Rompre shortly along with a new 640 Cedar Zebulon Turrentine next week.
- 07-07-2022 – A few guitars showed up including the following – 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4326 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm – 2022 Zebulon Turrentine #76 Elegy Cedar Wenge 640 – 2020 Jakob Lebisch Cedar DT EIRW – 2019 Edwin Aponte Spruce EIRW – 2019 Edwin Aponte Cedar EIRW
- 07-20-2022 – I’m enjoying my summer, I hope you are as well. New arrivals include 2016 Robert Vincent #172 Cedar Ebony and a 2013 Paolo Coriani #193 Spruce Brazilian RW
- 07-21-2022 – All measurements are updated. I’m working on recordings this weekend for the last 5 guitars.
- 08-01-2022 – We are continually blessed with extraordinary guitars crossing our threshold. I am always grateful to be able to offer you the best of the best.
- 08-03-2022 – I brought in some Vicente Carrillo India Estudio and India 1A Primera guitars, Cedar/EIRW – photos and recordings are incoming.
- 08-05-2022 – a new guitar, special edition, from Giacomo Guadagna is en route, 2022 SE Spruce Maple, gorgeous looking.
- Vicente Carrillo India 1A Primera Cedar EIRW 640mm – Vicente Carrillo India Estudio Spruce EIRW 640mm – Vicente Carrillo India Estudio Cedar EIRW 640mm 08-15-2022 – Recordings for all of the Vicente Carrillo guitars are uploaded –
- 08-20-2022 – A 2014 Gregory Byers Cedar Madagascar RW Lattice 640mm arrived in the gallery. I’m attacking the finish due to some honest play wear before photographing and listing the guitar. Greg has always been a desired builder, where this guitar, lattice modified, demonstrates this desire easily.
- 08-24-2022 – New guitars from Darren Hippner – a 2022 Darren Hippner #1105 Barbero Spruce Blackwood and Giacomo Guadagna – his 2022 Giacomo Guadagna Anniversary SE Spruce Maple
- 08-29-2022 – New Arrivals include a 2015 Eric Sahlin Cedar EIRW – a seriously musical and easy playing guitar – a 2018 Yuolong Guo #154 Echoes Cedar Ziricote classical which was surprisingly good, and a 2015 Jean Noel Rohé #69 Spruce EIRW in excellent shape. Updates in a few days.
- 08-30-2022 – Paul Weaver who has moved to Spain is sending me his first classical guitar that I’ve had in a few years. Always a great guitar at reasonable cost.
- 09-06-2022 – A great weekend off (4 day), practicing and playing, hanging out with the pooch, but also suffered the loss of my great cat, Gandalf, a gorgeous, loving, gentle Norwegian Forest Cat. He was mauled on my old property, without protection from me (he lived with my ex-wife), left to the uncaring and thoughtlessness of leaving a defenseless animal outside, where he is primarily an indoor cat. I am sick over it. No complaining, only solutions. I am most definitely on it.
- Back to recording, measuring the latest arrivals. Paul Weaver’s guitar, a 2022 Paul Weaver 1943 Hauser Spruce EIRW has arrived and she is awesome!
- 09-09-2022 – Recordings have started again, while all new arrivals have been personally measured and updated on the site. Enjoy the weekend!
- 09-19-2022 – A 2014 Gregory Byers Cedar Madagascar RW Lattice 640mm arrived about a month ago. I could immediately sense a special instrument with excess but honest play wear. She had to be addressed. I don’t like to work much anymore, but this had to be done. We now have a great looking guitar that blows up the room with an ease of play that is unexpected. Yes sir!
- 09-25-2022 – A wonderful 2019 John Ray #226 Cedar Brazilian RW 640mm has arrived. Small scale, light and crazy good.
- 09-29-2022 – As we approach the end of September, I realize that quite a few guitars have left our doors to find good homes. Fortunately, I am blessed with new arrivals. A 2019 Kevin Aram Marianela Spruce EIRW 640mm small scale beauty, and a 2014 Kim Lissarrague #206 Cedar Imbuya Lattice have just arrived. Photographed already, I simply need to update the site.
- 10-05-2022 – That Hurricane Ian had a tremendous effect on Southwestern Florida through the Orlando area, is well documented. My heart goes out to the people adversely affected. I have no words. The hurricane has had a lesser effect on us, causing cold weather, rain and so on. Depressing weather, where I took a few days to myself, not feeling well. Back in the gallery, photos and measurements are up to date, recording some today to catch up on 4 or 5 guitars left on the block. Looking forward to my recording sessions. I’m gratified that so many people appreciate my approach to the recordings, talking and such, giving them a “real” feel for the guitar and the recording process.
- 11-07-2022 – I have been present but not fully, here in the gallery. So many issues outside of work have taken my time and attention, but I am prepared to get back to it in full force. Enough external nonsense. People take no responsibility. That is not me. I own it, overcome and push forward. I’m here if you wish to speak with me. Ryan is on tour until the middle of the month, but he will be back on the 14th of November. A 2022 Paul Weaver Cedar EIRW is on the way, should be here tomorrow.
- 11-16-2022 – Ryan is back and so am I. It has been a rough go of it, and well, things still crop up, attempting to take me off track. LOL Paul Weaver’s guitar arrived, photographed. I will record it this weekend. Jean Rompre is sending us #172 Cedar/Madagascar. A few other guitars are en route, but I will speak of them at the appropriate time.
- 11-17-2022 – Kenny Hill has finally received his supply of Player Series guitars. They will begin to trickle in right after Thanksgiving Day. 2 FingerStyle guitars and a 640 Elevated FB and a 650 Elevated FB are en route.
- 11-28-2022 – Matt Rubendall brought me a 640mm version of his wonderful concert guitars- 2022 Matt Rubendall Spruce Ziricote 640mm
- 11-29-2022 – The first of Kenny Hill and his Players Series guitars have arrived, finally! Elevated 650 Cedar and Fingerstyle 640 cedar are in stock.
- 11-30-2022 – A special arrival – 2009 Michael Gee #561 30th Anniversary Spruce CSA
- 12-01-2022 – A pre-owned and special 2021 Kenny Hill Signature #4257 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm has arrived. What a beauty, pre-owned in great shape.
- 12-06-2022 – An incredibly beautiful and impressive 2018 Yuolong Guo #79 Chamber Concert DT Cedar EIRW has arrived. Photographed today. Really nice guitar.
- 12-23-2022 – A few guitars have arrived and or are on the way, including a 2013 Alan Chapman #VH1 Cedar Madagascar Smallman which is an incredibly interesting and lovely guitar. A 2019 Dominic Wurth Cedar EIRW is en route, as is a Douglass Scott, and Lorenzo Frignani is finishing a few guitars for us. A Kenny Hill Signature Cedar EIRW 640mm will also be sent to us next week.
- 12-24-2022 – In the gallery, hopefully recording now that my A nail is repaired and my left hand ring finger is sort of healed. It has been a tough 3 weeks for practicing guitar. LOL Hey, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in general to everyone! I hope and trust that you will have a super holiday season! My best, Richard.
- 12-27-2022 – A new Kenny Hill Signature 640 Cedar is en route. Exciting that Thomas Friedrich of Germany has contacted me, where negotiations have begun to bring his instruments to the gallery! Yes sir! Look to be spectacular traditional guitars.
- 12-30-2022 – Happy New Year to all! All measurements are completed for every guitar in the gallery. I’ll be recording the final 3 guitars that have arrived today. Photography for the 2019 Dominic Wurth Cedar EIRW, the expected Hill Signature 640mm Cedar will be completed on Monday. Best to all, stay safe, talk soon. Rich
- 01-02-2023 – Happy New Year. Photos, measurements and recordings are all up to date. I’ve been working it fairly hard the last 3 weeks. Here’s to a prosperous and happy new year.
- 01-03-2023 – So a recording session last night with the 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4356 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm turned into a bit of a comedy with my new cat, Musawi Floofer Cat, creating a distraction. I left the recording up because it was a real moment, making me laugh.
- 01-08-2023 – a 1954 Robert Bouchet Spruce EIRW will be arriving this coming Saturday. Full listing as per usual, but the price will be open to the market place in an open bid format with a reserve set in place by myself and the owner. This is a 1 owner instrument, with provenance, a signed photograph of the luthier with the guitar.
- A 2004 Dominique Field Spruce EIRW will be arriving soon
- The 1954 Robert Bouchet Spruce EIRW has entered the gallery. Updates are as complete as I can manage it so far.
- 01-25-2023 – I am expecting a unique 1978 Manuel Velazquez, which is French Polished by Manuel versus his normal varnishing process and built in the style of the old Ramirez guitars of historic nature. It should be here next week.
New or Expected Guitars
- 2019 Vicente Carrillo Gabriela I Spruce Madagascar RW
- 2019 Frederich Holtier #140 Spruce Maple
- 2019 Eugenio Ligato “Ganymede” Spruce Limba
- 2014 Peter Oberg #132 Spruce Koa
- 2018 Ron Hachez Spruce EIRW
- 2011 Thomas Malapanis #51 Cedar Cocobolo
- 2019 Luciano Maggi Cedar Malaysian BW
- 2003 Jean Noel Rohe #003 Spruce EIRW – fully restored to almost original condition
- Manuel Adalid sent us a whole mess of Adalid 12 and 9CBs along with a beautiful Torres 640 guitar
- 2005 Sascha Nowak Spruce EIRW has arrived
- 2014 Manuel Adalid Flamenco Spruce Cypress has also arrived. Listings and details shortly.
- 2019 Ken Whisler #39 Cedar Cocobolo
2001 Simon Ambridge Joaquin Rodrigo Centenary Spruce CSA – a special and one of a kind classical guitar from the English Master
- 2019 Giacomo Guadagna Cedar Sapele
- 1975 Hermann Hauser II #988 Spruce CSA
- 2020 Mark Usherovich Signature Cedar CSA
- 2020 Mark Usherovich Soprano Ukelele Koa
- 2013 Claudio Meneghelli Torres FE-04 Spruce Cypress
- 1967 Marcelino Lopez #497 Cedar CSA
- 2003 Marcelino Lopez #926 Spruce CSA
- 2019 Olivier Fanton d’Andon Spruce EIRW w/Bam Case
- 2020 Fabio Zontini Hauser Spruce Pau Ferro – with Red Metro 2 Humicase
- 2009 Kenny Hill Signature #2831 Spruce EIRW
- 2003 Dominique Delarue #258 Cedar EIRW
- 2016 Rafael Fuentes Modelo Siglo XXI Spruce Pau Ferro
- Kenny Hill Signature #2081 2003 Cedar CSA – restored and re-topped by Kenny Hill himself in 2018
- 2014 Tim McCoy #57 Cedar EIRW
- 2015 Frederich Holtier #128 Cedar EIRW DT
- 2013 Juan Miguel Gonzalez Spruce CSA
- 2020 Larry Breslin DT Redwood CSA
- 2016 Tom Blackshear #326 Reyes Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Tom Blackshear #321 Reyes Cedar EIRW
- 2011 Ashley Sanders Spruce CSA
- 2017 Maxwell Sipe #60 Spruce Honduran RW
- 2020 Andrea Marcellan Limited Edition Spruce Madagascar RW
- Cary Pedicini 2017-8 Spruce Australian Blackwood
- 2015 Stefano Robol Cedar EIRW
- 1994 G&P Judd #30022 Spruce Cocobolo
- 2017 Bob Desmond Spruce CSA
- Olav Loef Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar #03111028 Spruce EIRW
- 2006 Marshall Bruné Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Spruce EIRW
- 2012 Karolos Tsakirian Concert Spruce EIRW
- 2012 Dieter Hopf Gran Concierto Spruce Amazonian RW
- 2011 Thomas Malapanis #51 Cedar Cocobolo
- 2019 Jake Fuller #107 Spruce Cherrywood – superior English build
- Abe Wechter 2001 Pathmaker Cedar RW 1021
- 2020 Manuel Adalid Hauser #123 Spruce EIRW
- 2020 Manuel Adalid Romantica Lacote Spruce Maple 628mm
- 2008 Oscar Trezzini #214 Spruce CSA
- 2020 Michele della Giustina #401 Spruce Ziricote
- 2010 Fritz Mueller #264 Cedar Cocobolo DT – pre-owned
2021 Kevin Aram “Nancy” Torres Spruce Satinwood
- 2018 Michael O’Leary #222 Yellow Cedar Malaysian Blackwood
- 1998 Froggy Bottom H-12 #H431 Spruce Koa
- 2020 Enzo Guido “Aimee” Spruce Ziricote
- 2013 Paulino Bernabe Especial Spruce CSA
- 2019 Aldo Illotta Spruce EIRW – 650mm with Alessi Machines Silver with black MOP
- 1972 Manuel Contreras Cedar CSA
- 2018 Randy Reynolds #GL-301 Spruce DT Brazilian
- 2021 Lorenzo Frignani #244 1910 Ramirez Spruce EIRW
- 1986 Richard Bruné #421 Spruce EIRW
- 2017 Adalid Alboraya Torres Especial Spruce EIRW
- 2012 Manuel Contreras 10th Anniversary #4 Spruce Madagascar
- 2015 Kenneth Brogger Spruce Walnut
- 2021 Silvia Zanchi Concert Cedar Bocote
- 2019 Kenny Hill Crossover Signature #4220 Spruce EIRW
- 2009 Daniele Chiesa Spruce Ziricote
- 1985 Paul Fischer #592 Panormo Spruce Maple 7 String
- 2012 John Price #322 Spruce EIRW 1998 Kevin Aram Torres Reba Spruce Maple – another sweetheart
- 2002 Simon Ambridge #132 Spruce CSA – a superb guitar
- 2021 Johannes K’Tindt CL30 Spruce EIRW
- 2021 Andrea Marcellan Roma Expo Edition Spruce Ebony
- 2020 Ashley Sanders #67 Cedar EIRW (Lattice)
- 2021 Ashley Sanders #69 Cedar Pomelle Sapele (Traditional)
- 2007 Eric Monrad Concert Spruce EIRW
- 2021 Claudia Francesca D’Ammassa #31 Spruce EIRW
- 2004 Jim Redgate #223 Cedar CSA RW
- 2011 Luis Fernandez de Cordoba #19 Spruce Cypress
- 2019 Matteo Vaghi Spruce Ziricote
- 2000 Hermann Hauser III #477 Spruce EIRW
- 2021 Lucio Carbone Hauser Spruce EIRW – homage to Julian Bream
- 2022 Dake Traphagen Rhone Spruce Palo Escrito DT
- 2021 Pierre Alexandre Bellest #71 Spruce EIRW
- 2019 Robert Vincent #183-RX Spruce EIRW
- 2018 Juan Miguel Gonzalez #289 Cedar EIRW
- 1997 John Price #497 Cedar Tasmanian Blackwood
- 2017 Kenny Hill Torres #3986 Spruce Maple 640mm
- 2021 Len Laviolette #154 Cutaway FS Cedar DT EIRW
- 2021 Luigi Bubba SE Roma Expo Spruce Pau Rojo
- 2019 Matt Rubendall Port Orford Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Peter Oberg #129 Cedar EIRW 640mm
- 2021 Matt Rubendall Spruce Ziricote
- 2021 Jean Rompré #172 Cedar EIRW
- 1991 Thomas Humphrey Millenium Spruce CSA
- 2016 Daryl Perry #213 Spruce CSA – Sold!
- 2022 Steve Porter #48 Cedar EIRW 640mm
- 2019 Andres Navarro #1938 Spruce EIRW
- 2019 Michael O’Leary #236 Cedar Cocobolo Exclusive – Sold!
- 2019 Kenny Hill Signature #4187 3/4 body 640mm Spruce EIRW
- 2022 Manuel Adalid Torres #195 Spruce EIRW 640mm
- 2020 Michael O’Leary #245 Professional Cedar Ebony
- 2017 John Price #365 Spruce Tasmanian Myrtle
- 2005 Antonio Marin #599 Bouchet Model Spruce CSA
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4323 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm
- 2022 Darren Hippner #1088 Lattice Spruce CSA
- 2022 Evan Kingma #20 Cedar Wenge
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4326 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm
- 2022 Zebulon Turrentine #76 Elegy Cedar Wenge 640
- 2020 Jakob Lebisch Cedar DT EIRW
- 2019 Edwin Aponte Spruce EIRW
- 2019 Edwin Aponte Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Paolo Coriani #193 Spruce Brazilian RW
- 2016 Robert Vincent #172 Cedar Ebony
- Vicente Carrillo India Estudio Cedar EIRW 640mm
- Vicente Carrillo India 1A Primera Cedar EIRW 640mm
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4346 Cedar DT EIRW 635mm
- 2017 Robert Vincent #176 Cedar Brazilian RW
- 2022 Rafal Turkowiak #464 Cedar DT Amboyna Burl – an amazing guitar that is clearly beautiful in every regard
- 2022 Darren Hippner #1105 Barbero Spruce Blackwood
- 2022 Giacomo Guadagna Anniversary SE Spruce Maple
- 2015 Eric Sahlin Cedar EIRW
- 2018 Yuolong Guo #154 Echoes Cedar Ziricote
- 2015 Jean Noel Rohé #69 Spruce EIRW
- 2022 Paul Weaver 1943 Hauser Spruce EIRW
- 2021 Jean Rompré #169 Cedar Madagascar RW
- 2014 Gregory Byers Cedar Madagascar RW Lattice 640mm
- 2019 John Ray #226 Cedar Brazilian RW 640mm
- 2014 Kim Lissarrague #206 Cedar Imbuya Lattice
- 2019 Kevin Aram Marianela Spruce EIRW 640mm
- 2022 Paul Weaver 1943 Hauser Cedar EIRW
- 2022 Matt Rubendall Spruce Ziricote 640mm
- 2009 Michael Gee #561 30th Anniversary Spruce CSA
- 2021 Kenny Hill Signature #4257 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm
- 2018 Yuolong Guo #79 Chamber Concert DT Cedar EIRW
- 2013 Alan Chapman #VH1 Cedar Madagascar Smallman
- 2019 Dominic Wurth Cedar EIRW
- 2022 Kenny Hill Signature #4356 Cedar DT EIRW 640mm
- 1954 Robert Bouchet Spruce EIRW – a rare instrument, all original, listed as per usual, but the price will be left to the market place, with open bids and a reserve
- 2004 Dominique Field Spruce EIRW – another incredible instrument – arriving soon.
These lists of photography and other media will continually be added to, for the purpose of archives and easy search. Additions will be at the bottom of each list. Thanks, Rich
- 2017 Bob Desmond Spruce CSA
- 2019 Bob Desmond Cedar DT CSA – updated
- 2019 Fabio Zontini ’37 Hauser Spruce Maple – Nick Cutroneo performing Andrew York “Waiting for Dawn” – he also plays on the 2 guitars below
- Richard Prenkert #372 Cedar Madagascar – Pujol-Prelude Suite del Plata #1
- 2018 Camillo Perrella Spruce Ziricote – Joaqim Rodrigo-Sonata Giocosa-Andante Moderato
- 2019 Kim Lissarrague #327 Cedar Ziricote Lattice – James Erickson
- 2003 Jean Noel Rohe #003 Spruce EIRW – James Erickson
- 2018 Ron Hachez Spruce EIRW– James Erickson
- Ashley Sanders #60 Spruce Australian Blackwood– James Erickson
- 1971 Hermann Hauser II #910 Spruce CSA Llobet – Colin Fullerton
- 2019 Luciano Maggi Spruce Pau Rojo – Colin Fullerton
- 2019 Lorenzo Lippi #HN38336 Spruce EIRW – Colin Fullerton
- 2019 Lorenzo Frignani #231 Spruce EIRW – Colin Fullerton
- 1978 Daniel Friederich #476 Cedar EIRW – Colin Fullerton
- Matthew Rubendall – Brooklyn, NY
- Felipe Conde Hijo (Jr.) – Madrid, Spain
- Max Cuker – Vilnius, Lithuania
- Kim Lissarrague – Wentworth Falls, Australia
- Giannis Paleodimopolous – Greece
- Enrico Bottelli – Italy
- Peter Oberg – San Diego, CA
- Alejandro Cervantes – California, USA
- Rafael Fuentes – Spain
- Seth Miller – South Dakota, USA
- Cary Pedicini – Australia – a protege of Richard Howell
- James Lister – UK
- Eduardo Bossa – Columbia
- Lorenzo Lippi – Italy
- Eugenio Ligato – Italy
- Toni De Stefano – Italy
- Lucio Antonio Carbone – Milan, Italy
- Samo Sali – Slovenia
- Olivier Fanton d’Andon – Chateus Dun, France
- Fabio Zontini – Italy
- Camillo Perrella – Italy
- Michele Della Giustina – Italy
- Lorenzo Frignani – Italy
- Len Laviolette – California
- Giacomo Guadagna – Italy
- Zebulon Turrentine – Tennessee, USA
- Pierre-Alexandre Bellest – France
- Silvia Zanchi – Bergamo, Italy
- Claudia Francesca D’Ammassa – Rome, Italy
- Aldo Illotta – Borgosesia, Italy
- Mario Grimaldi – Montaldo Bormida, Italy
- Luigi Bubba – Bolzano, Italy
- Andres Navarro – Florida, USA
- Rafal Turkowiak – Poland
My best, always! Rich – call me at 631-335-5447 – my personal email is here