Alessi Tuning Machines – F2 Series with Oval Ivory Buttons
Gold Plating – Hand Engraved – White Roller – Ivory Dots – 15:1 Ratio
Photo of the Actual Machines – click for Full Size in a new window
The F – Series Tuning Machines are simply a style name applied by Nicolò to these tuning machines
They are identical in construct to Alessi Hauser Tuning Machines
The differences lie in the detail of engraving, though still high, and
The collars around the shafts, and the difference in end pins of the shafts.
It is always a good idea to call me to verify what I have available, as it is virtually impossible to photograph every single machine I have here in the studio. By calling me, we can avoid unnecessary confusion and/or delay in getting you the correct machine for your guitar.
- All tuners are priced with Free USPS Priority or 1st Class Shipping to the 50 US States.
- I send a tracking number for all shipments.
- Deliveries elsewhere will incur normal USPS shipping charges – write to me if you have any questions
- Mother of Pearl (MOP) Buttons and Dots are an additional $120.00
- as are those with special buttons, i.e. Kidney Shaped Buttons
- Any tuner listed with Ivory is using a Synthetic Ivory (of course)!
- All tuners are built with Brass Plates (except Silver Plates) – Bronze Gears with Stainless Steel Worms
- Brass Bushing Holes and a Lubrication Hole in each Gear
- Ergal Shafts are Alessi’s new standard creating less weight – e.g. Hauser 1 was 175 grams…it is now 130 grams
Nicolo has not provided any schematics for the machines. I have measured them myself for your convenience.
|Roller measurement||35mm on center – roller to roller|
|Plate Height||12mm at its highest point|
|Screw Holes||Measured from tip of headstock to nut – 5mm – 45mm – 80mm -105mm
Thus a 5mm inset from tip of machine to other tip