The Clark Amplification Kanee Reverb is a all hand-wired point-to-point replica of a classic blackface amp.
This amp has less than 10 hours on it and is in pristine condition.
Footswitch and Amp cover included!
Specs from the Clark Amplification Website:
* Twelve watt, 1 x 10 combo, AA-1164 circuit. This is the all time “electric” era classic.
* Front control panel, single channel with volume, bass, treble, reverb, speed and intensity controls.
* My custom wound voltage corrected power transformer. No harsh, tone robbing high voltages.
* My custom wound interleaved winding output transformer. Superb tone to give it that rich AA-1164 quality.
* Tube compliment is one current manufacture 5AR4, two 6V6GT, Groove Tubes 12AX7 and 12AT7’s.
* Equiped with a 10″ Celestion Gold speaker.
* All Allen Bradley carbon composition resistors.
* Jupiter Red Astron tinfoil and mylar coupling capacitors. These are USA made and really get the sound and tone of the original Astrons.
* Solid 22g cloth covered wire as per the original.
* Superb wiring and layout with attention to detail.
* Cabinet cosmetics black tolex with black silver grill cloth.
* Includes dual footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato.
* The perfect size and power level for practise and recording.
* Absolutely the best 1×10 AA-1164 replica available at any price!