CrossRock Cases Classical Guitar
This is a preliminary listing page for the various CrossRock Classical Guitar Cases that we are beginning to carry.
We are carrying a minimum of the 4000 Series Cases, then 5000 Series and then the 6000 Series in Metallic Black Carbon.
Please NOTE that as of the end of August 2022 I have ordered a number of 4000 and 6000 Series Cases for Classical Guitar. I have also ordered a number of their 600 Series Hard Shell Cases (HSC).
Specifications for these cases are sparse at best, but, I am finding them quite attractive, highly protective, well built with excellent latches.
We are providing stock photos for the time being. I brought them on, to house certain higher end guitars, where the cases provided for said guitars were inadequate.
The fact that we are putting these guitars in these cases should say everything you need to know about my feelings, professionally regarding the CrossRock high end case line.
Your best method right now is to contact me directly via phone or email regarding available stock. Pricing (not including shipping cost…see below) is listed below for your convenience.
Rich at 631-335-5447 or email me at rich at savageclassical dot com
|SKU Code||Available Quantity||
|CRF4000CBK – Poly Carbon Black||3||$699.00|
|CRF4000CWT – Poly Carbon White||0||$699.00|
|CRF4000CBL – Poly Carbon Blue||3||$699.00|
|CRF4000CRG – Poly Carbon Rose Gold||1||$699.00|
|CRF5020CBK – Ultra Fiberglass Black||0||$899.00|
|CRF5000CRD – Ultra Fiberglass Red||0||$899.00|
|CRF5000CBL – Ultra Fiberglass Blue||0||$899.00|
|CRF6000CMBK – Carbon Metallic Black||1||$1199.00|
|CRF6000CMRD – Carbon Metallic Red||1||$1199.00|
|CRF6000CMBL – Carbon Metallic Blue||1||$1199.00|
We also carry the CRW600CBK – which is their standard Black Hard Shell Case – Similar to a Protege Humicase, but it does NOT have the Humidity Holder in the top of the case over the rosette area. The cost of this case is $199 plus shipping cost to the 48US.
I will take the time over the next few days to create individual listing pages with Cart Options for each of the cases discussed.
Specifications for CRF6000 Cases
Fits Classical full size guitar:
- Overall length 1025mm (40.35in)
- Body length 490mm (19.3in)
- Upper bout 295mm (11.6in)
- Waist 260mm (10.2in)
- Lower bout 380mm (15in)
- Body depth 125mm (4.9in)
- Body depth with bridge 155mm (6.1in)
- Weighs 5.5lbs
- Indestructible steel-like carbon fiber shell
- Thick padding with silk-like blue lining.
- Dupont Nylon TSA-lock with heavy duty metal latches.
- Genuine leather handle and deluxe detachable backpack straps.
- A free padded cover comes with each case.
Specifications for CRF5000 Cases
- Ultra fiberglass exterior reduces the weight of the case and keeps its strength. Weight only 5.7lb.
- Soft padding with premium blue velvet lining fits your guitar snugly.
- Heavy duty hardware includes reinforced metal latches and TSA lock.
- Detachable padded backpack straps and compatible cover.
- Inside Dimensions:
- Overall Length 101.50cm (39.97in);
- Upper Bout 29.00cm (11.42in);
- Lower Bout 38.00cm (14.96in);
- Waist 26.00cm (10.24in);
- Body Length 55.00cm（21.65in);
- Body Depth (Arch-top) 12cm-16.00cm (4.7in-6.3in).
- Net Weight: 2.6kg (5.7lb)
Case cover x 1
Backpack straps x 2
Keys x 2
Specifications for CRF4000 Cases
- Anti-scratch poly carbon exterior. Strong enough to be a flight case
- Thick Handmade padding with premium velvet lining
- Easy latches with TSA lock. Crossrock original designed handle
- Dimensions – 45″ x 5.9″ x 17.7″
- Weight at 10lbs
- Deluxe padded backpack straps. (Can hold 200lb pulling)
- Weight – 10.0lbs
- Includes backpack straps x 2
keys x 2
CrossRock Cases for Classical Guitar
Shipping is Not FREE
We will ship to the 50 US via FedEx or UPS Ground 1-7 business day turnaround
Please do not choose USPS Media Mail – that is NOT an option. Thanks kindly.
Shipping Internationally is NOT Available.
Available stock is listed at the top of this page.
Prices are reflective of demand and quality, as well as supply issues. Thanks in advance for your understanding and your patience. Rich
Contact me at 631-335-5447 or rich at savageclassical dot com
There are no reviews yet.