Our Kenny Hill Classical Guitar Estudio Series look, sound and play like much higher priced instruments. These guitars have been designed and built with the same care and quality NEW WORLD GUITARS are known for.
The Estudio Series features hand-selected solid spruce or cedar soundboards producing richer bass, distinct trebles and the powerful projection players are seeking. While students will find the price attractive, any level player will find everything about these guitars to be first-class.
- Solid Wood Soundboard available in Cedar – 615mm Scale Length
- Scale Lengths are available in 650mm 640 mm and 628mm (615mm available in Spruce & Cedar)
- 640 mm – 628mm and the 615mm Scale Lengths are well suited to those with smaller hands (see info below)
- There is also a Finger-style Cutaway model available for $995 with the same Hill Hard Shell Case
- Any of the available guitars are also available to left handed players ($50 additional cost)
- Bone nut & saddle
- Sound board: Available in Canadian Spruce or Western Red Cedar (solid woods) – PLEASE NOTE – this listing is for the 615mm in Cedar only!
- Back & sides: Indian Rosewood (laminate)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- String length: Available in 650mm – 640mm – 628mm – 615mm (615 is also smaller bodied)
- Finish: Lacquer gloss, thinly applied
- Retail Price is $895 – Look for my Discounted Price in your Shopping Cart when you ADD to Cart
- 615mm Specifications
- Guitar & Body Length – 37 3/8″ & 18 1/2″ respectively
- Top & Lower Bout Widths – 10 3/8″ & 13 7/8″ respectively
- Top & Lower Bout Depths – 3 3/16″ & 3 3/8″ respectively
- Nut Width – 48mm
- 1st Fret String Width of 41mm, 12th Fret String Width of 47mm, and Bridge String Width of 55mm
- Soundboard of Western Red Cedar (Solid Wood) – 615mm is only available in Cedar Top
- Back and Sides of East Indian Rosewood Laminate, which is remarkable in that the Back and Sides are stunningly beautiful
- Comes with a Custom Hill HSC
- Includes Free Shipping to the 50US
- Some Further Information regarding your Hand Size and picking a scale length
- Players with shorter hands and/or fingers should seriously consider the 640mm or the 628mm or the 615mm scale.
- My fitting sessions with numerous players over the years has proven that a slightly smaller scale is simply more comfortable for the majority of players, while sacrificing nothing to very little in terms of tone and volume.
- The difference is the length of the neck, the width of the nut at 48-51mm and the proportional fretting of the instrument.
- The 650mm is suitable for those players whose spread between thumb and pinky is 9″ or greater
- The 640mm is suitable for those players whose spread between thumb and pinky is 8″-9″
- The 628mm is suitable for those players whose spread between pinky and thumb is 7″-8″
- The 615mm is suitable for those players whose spread between pinky and thumb is 6″-7″
Please Note that we can back order this guitar for you, where Kenny will set the guitar up to our specs (within reason) and have the guitar drop-shipped to you directly. You can order the guitar directly via my website, where it will be situation normal as far as we’re concerned. One day delay to allow Kenny and his people to ship the guitar directly to you via FedEx Ground. We will forward a Tracking # as soon as we receive it from Hill Guitar Co. Bear in mind that there is a discount through us, no tax, and shipping is Free. Best, Rich
Kenny Hill Classical Guitar Estudio 615mm Cedar – Hill Estudio 615 Cedar – Valerie’s Air – RF Sayage
The book is available here (also in TAB)
Custom Hill Single Arch Top HSC is included in your purchase price.
Insured FedEx Ground, USPS Ground Shipping is included to the 50 US
Anywhere else is subject to the most recent quote from USPS
Please write to me for a detailed quote for International Shipping.
Packaging is professionally done within its hard-shell case.
It is always preferred that you come to the Studio to play it and pick it up.
These classical guitars carry a 1 Year Warranty.
Please read my Return Policy
Please inquire using email or phone (Contact Me)
Email me directly if you need more info: [email protected]