Our Kenny Hill Classical Guitar Estudio Series Classical Guitar look, sound and play like much higher priced instruments. These guitars have been designed and built with the same care and quality NEW WORLD GUITARS are known for.
The Estudio Series features hand-selected solid spruce or cedar soundboards producing richer bass, distinct trebles and the powerful projection players are seeking. While students will find the price attractive, any level player will find everything about these guitars to be first-class.
Hill Classical Guitar Estudio Series Specifications
- Solid Wood Soundboard available in Cedar or Spruce
- Scale Lengths are available in 650mm 640 mm and 628mm (615mm available only in Cedar)
- 640 mm and 628mm Scale Lengths are well suited to those with smaller hands
- There is also a Finger-style Cutaway model available for $995 with the same Hill Hard Shell Case
- Any of the available guitars are also available to left handed players ($50 additional cost)
- Bone nut & saddle
- Sound board: Available in Spruce or Cedar (solid woods)
- Back & sides: Indian Rosewood (laminate – high quality laminate (it’s hard to tell), but it’s laminate)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- String length: Available in 650mm – 640mm – 628mm – 615mm (615 is also smaller bodied)
- Nut width is 51mm
- String widths are 43mm-50mm-58mm at the 1st fret, 12th fret and the bridge
- Finish: Lacquer gloss, thinly applied
- Retail Price is $995 w/a Hard Shell Case (HSC) – Look for my Discounted Price in your Shopping Cart when you ADD to Cart
- Some Further Information regarding your Hand Size and picking a scale length
- Players with shorter hands and/or fingers should seriously consider the 640mm or the 628mm or the 615mm scale.
- This applies to most players and guitars, in general. Don’t force the issue. Get a guitar that makes you comfortable. Player Series or Estudio or any concert instrument. It shouldn’t be a chore to play or perform on your classical guitar.
- My fitting sessions with numerous players over the years has proven that a slightly smaller scale is simply more comfortable for the majority of players, while sacrificing nothing in terms of tone and volume. The difference is the length of the neck, the width of the nut at 48-51mm and the proportional fretting of the instrument.
- The 650mm is suitable for those players whose spread between thumb and pinky is 9″ or greater
- The 640mm is suitable for those players whose spread between thumb and pinky is 8″-9″
- The 628mm is suitable for those players whose spread between pinky and thumb is 7″-8″
- The 615mm is suitable for those players whose spread between pinky and thumb is 6″-7″
Hill Classical Guitar Estudio 650 Cedar – Celtic – The Mist Covered Mountains of Home – hill_estudio650C
Hill Classical Guitar Estudio 650 Spruce – Fernando Sor #17 Opus 35 – hill_estudio650_spruce
Custom Hill Single Arch Top HSC is included in your purchase price of this classical guitar
Insured FedEx Ground or USPS Ground Shipping is included to the 50 US
Anywhere else is subject to the most recent quote from USPS
Please write to me for a detailed quote for International Shipping.
Packaging is professionally done within its hard-shell case.
It is always preferred that you come to the Studio to play it and pick it up.
These guitars carry a 1 Year Warranty.
Please read my Return Policy
Please inquire using email or phone (Contact Me)
Email me directly if you need more info: [email protected]